Stripping party!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping party!!

Ok, I want to know how many of my fellow hearse club members want to come over and help me strip the hearse in preparation for the body shop. My work schedule makes it hard for me to get out there and do it..so I figured I'd take a sunday,cook some food, have some beers and rip my car apart with my friends!One week from this sunday..let me know

Not what I thought it was... I was about ready to drive down for some strippers.

Comment

I bet if you brought in some actual hot strippers, lots of guys would show up to help. (not sure how much would get done though, lol)

Comment

lollz ^^

i gotta work that day, but i can come over at 6pm after work if y'all are still working

Comment

I will give a valiant effort to leave work early for the cause. Shall i bring tools, or do you have that covered?

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
            I will give a valiant effort to leave work early for the cause. Shall i bring tools, or do you have that covered?
            I have tools but you might want to bring screwguns ect as I only have one!

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
              lollz ^^

i gotta work that day, but i can come over at 6pm after work if y'all are still working
              You can show up after work...just in time to eat!!

Comment

I should be there

Comment

Working...
                X