Thanks for ripping my car apart!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for ripping my car apart!!

Thanks everyone! Was a smashing success! the car goes to the body shop next week, and hopefully in a week or two I'll get to paint it right. Hope the paint I swiped from disney is still good!!

Getting it apart is easy, going back together, not so much, at least for Me.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
      Getting it apart is easy, going back together, not so much, at least for Me.
      I think it will be easy for me since I'm throwing away all the stock crap and custom making a dash, and all the wiring will be new! I even have a new seat from a newish Cadillac ready to go in! There is a lot of headaches avoided when you don't care about stock! Most of the rear interior will be wood so no problem there.also reshaping the front fenders..this should be cool when I'm done!

Comment

Pics?

Comment

good thing cuz I don't think Chris and I remember what the hell we did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
            Pics?
            Sorry all the pics I have are on facebook! don't know how to get em on here!

Comment

GEDC0123.jpgGEDC0093.jpgGEDC0119.jpgGEDC0100.jpgGEDC0122.jpgGEDC0118.jpgGEDC0095.jpgok ..I figured it out!

Comment

Working...
              X