No More waiting on people!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More waiting on people!!

So, the asshole tow truck driver was supposed to come yesterday to pick up the hearse. He never showed...when I got him on the phone he said today at 9 am,the car is still at my house...why the fuck do people say they're gonna do shit when they don't intend to do it.

I find that mostly it's so you'll stop talking to them about it.

I wish there was a way to sue people over that. Record everything anyway, maybe you'll figure out a way and he'll be on fucking time.

Comment

In this neck of the woods I found a tow company who will not only respond immediately, they give me a set price beforehand (not hookup & price per mile) no matter what happens along the way and it's always an awesome price. Building a business relationship with a good tow company is important, they need to understand never to haul our cars on a sling/wheel lift and when they come... bring the BIG rollback due to their length. Ronk's has hauled coaches from all over the state for me & offered to go out-of-state for fetching if needed. Don't know what issues the tow companies around you have with making money!

I will say there's superstitions about hearses: Run a CB in your coach & listen to the truckers say it's "bad luck" to see a hearse. Several local junkyards crush them immediately because they say it's "bad mojo" to have a hearse in the yard. Maybe that's the mentality of your local tow companies?

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
        In this neck of the woods I found a tow company who will not only respond immediately, they give me a set price beforehand (not hookup & price per mile) no matter what happens along the way and it's always an awesome price. Building a business relationship with a good tow company is important, they need to understand never to haul our cars on a sling/wheel lift and when they come... bring the BIG rollback due to their length. Ronk's has hauled coaches from all over the state for me & offered to go out-of-state for fetching if needed. Don't know what issues the tow companies around you have with making money!

I will say there's superstitions about hearses: Run a CB in your coach & listen to the truckers say it's "bad luck" to see a hearse. Several local junkyards crush them immediately because they say it's "bad mojo" to have a hearse in the yard. Maybe that's the mentality of your local tow companies?

The problem is..the guy was a friend of a good friend..so not only did he piss me off..he wrecked his friendship ...and that sucks for him cause our mutual friend owns a transmission shop..a towing gold mine! So I guess by not picking up my car he just sunk his business!..That's what he gets!

Comment

Originally posted by deadsled76 View Post
          The problem is..the guy was a friend of a good friend..so not only did he piss me off..he wrecked his friendship ...and that sucks for him cause our mutual friend owns a transmission shop..a towing gold mine! So I guess by not picking up my car he just sunk his business!..That's what he gets!
          I hear ya bud... maybe someday you'll get your point across to him that you have a lot of friends who also own hearses and he's OFF the list of tow companies to call!

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
            I hear ya bud... maybe someday you'll get your point across to him that you have a lot of friends who also own hearses and he's OFF the list of tow companies to call!
            ...Fo Sho!

Comment

or maybe you could have asked a Hearse Bro to haul it for you that just might have a trailer

Comment

Originally posted by LorcinLS1 View Post
                or maybe you could have asked a Hearse Bro to haul it for you that just might have a trailer
                Uhh..never thought of that!! If ya want to haul it..we plan on leaving at 10 am..let me know!

Comment

Working...
                X