84 hearse still under construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84 hearse still under construction

Hey, Ray. U might have a chance to get the 75 on the road before our 84. Lollz

Progress on the 84 has been slow as we have been doing some other projects around the house. But this weekend I changed the oil while Scott worked on putting the rear interior back together. Got a problem with the rear interior and reverse lights he is working to fix. The house is pretty much done so now Scott can focus on the 84 more... now maybe we can get some decent weather.

I 2nd the weather, really sucks, especially workin outside on everything. Got the new 500 in the 3way. Body work way behind. Pulled the 429 and jetaway from the 64 and pulled the 454 out of the Katrina dually. The 64 will be getting it and a turbo 425 from a motorhome. I got the floor repaired and 2 bucket seats from pull a part, but really don't want to use Them, but need something to move forward. CTC is just 7 weeks away, going to get hectic.

Comment

i hear that. whatcha plan to bring to CTC this year, Ray?

Comment

Got a package in the mail from Creepy Cruiser http://graveyardgraphics.com/ OH man is this gonna look cool. He really can do basically anything you want. I want to go install it all now, but I'll wait.

Also waiting to see if our friend intends to be a vendor again this year for CTC. Either way I should be able to bring one of them this year.

Comment

Looks like the 72, I don't see the others road worthy by then, but Who knows?

Comment

Working...
          X