support your fellow hearse drivers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• support your fellow hearse drivers!

hey, y'all. hearse drivers, Shannon and Kirk participated in the 48 hour film project two weekends ago. in about a week there will be an awards ceremony for the winning films *fingers crossed they win big!* and Scott and i are planning to go. we thought it would be cool if some of ya'll could make it out to the event to show support.

it's Tuesday, Aug 30 8pm (doors open at 7) at the Blue Nile bar, 532 Frenchmen st. $10 cover. more info here: http://www.48hourfilm.com/neworleans/

Shannon showed me the 8 minute film she and her crew (Zombie and the Brain) put together earlier today and it is AMAZING!!if you can come wear a Santa hat (you'll find out why later, but trust me... if you have one you will want to bust it out for this) and/or you can do like me and take a marker to a plain t-shirt and write "I LOVE ZOMBIE & THE BRAIN" all over it. lollz.

if you have any questions, or want to ride with us, gimme a shout!

That's the best reason yet for missing cruise night!

Comment

There's a cruise night on Tuesday? Ray, u been holding out on us again? Lollz

Comment

Sorry, Tuesday is not gonna work for me, I'll be in MISSISSIPPI watchin my kiddies. I wish them all the luck!!!!

Comment

Its all good chris. We'll hopefully get to see u at hooters this Saturday

Comment

Well how did it go?

Comment

I told Shannon she needs to get on here and post tonight. I don't wanna spoil the good news! Woot!

Comment

Well, How bout some news?

Comment

Working...
                X