OCTOBER events, post them all here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCTOBER events, post them all here

ok y'all. October is around the corner and as always we are going to get requests from all kinds of folks to be at their events. so, i figured we should make an 'event list' of sorts so we can keep track of where we want to be. if you want to add something to the list, just post it up in this thread.

so far, this is what i have as pretty much confirmed:

Saturday, October 1st--Pit Stop Cruise Night in Jefferson

October 2-9 (specific dates TBA)--Cruisin the Coast, Biloxi, MS

Saturday, October 15th--NOLAhearse cruise night 6-10pm @Saints Diner/Extreme Burgers

Saturday, October 22nd--NOLAhearse Halloween party @our house

Fri, Sat, Sun October 28, 29, 30--House of Shock hearse display (nightly, could be all or just some of these days)

Saturday, October 29th--Tattoo Voodoo Convention car show (noon-4pm)

these are other requests we have recently gotten:

LJ has also contacted me this morning about doing a trunk or treat, but currently the date he is thinking of doing (10/29) conflicts with the tattoo convention show/HOS display so i told him to let me know if he changes the date.

And this past cruise night, the guy who runs the Boutte benefit show for LA custom cruisers talked to us about his show on 10/29 (normally this show is the 1st weekend in November). he really wanted hearses out there, but i told him we had already planned to go to the tattoo convention, so we may be able to do his event next year when it's back in November.

while i wish we could attend everything, i just think it's more fun to go all together and show up 'en masse' at an event, but if you have anything you think we should split up for, let us know.

Creepy Chris, as you get details finalized on HOS, you can post them up here. and if any of y'all are approached to do an event, post it up here so we can try to get the group together to go. October is always our busiest month, so i think a little organization would go a long way THANKS y'all!!
    Last edited by SunsetHawkSelena; 09-19-2011, 11:21 AM.

Looks busy, especially when You add in the 1st 10 days for Cruzin the Coast.

Comment

oh, yeah! i forgot that one!! are you going the whole week, Ray? or just the second (big) weekend?

Comment

A few of Us plan the whole week, probably leave Friday ot Sat if everythings together. Got to be there for the parade!

Comment

we usually only go the fri, sat, sun (which would be 10/7,8,9) but maybe we'll have to be out there longer this year. what day is the parade?

Comment

That would be Monday the 3rd, must be at least 25 years old, the cars that is, not the Women.

Comment

lollz. does the car have to be registered for the event to participate in the parade? cuz that's $75! luckily, most of the hearses in the club are 25+ years old. Chris' isn't quite that old, but maybe we could fudge his year and get him in.

Comment

Hey Guys, Crusin the coast is out for me unless i can sneak over last minnuit. As for HOS, Every weekend is available, it's up to us. Let me know all exact dates and I will talk to them to verrify. chow.

Comment

For the parade, all One has to do is show up, usually around 4 00 o'clock.

Comment

Thanks, chris. And cool about the parade! Hopefully we can get a few coaches for it this year

Comment

added Pit Stop

Comment

just wanted to bump this up. every weekend in October is booked. i hope y'all are ready

Comment

i put these dates on the website last night i got a few more updates to do too (gotta add pics of Kellie and Darlene)

Comment

Scratch Kellie, She didn't make it through Her probation period.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                              Scratch Kellie, She didn't make it through Her probation period.

oooooo, you better watch it rrrraaaaaayyyyyy! Kellie is gonna have your head! lollz

Comment

Working...
                              X