Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok..another change in my m@#$%!@f*%$ing plans!! damn it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok..another change in my m@#$%!@f*%$ing plans!! damn it!

Due to the fact that we've been incredibly slow at the ol tattoo shop,I have to postpone my paint job. So, new plan..As I don't want to miss out on the October festivities (again), we'll finish up the bodywork,get the door poppers working properly,and get her coated in epoxy primer. Then I'll host another party where we'll get the bumpers and lights back on. I'll save up during the winter (when I'm busiest) and get the wiring done..and paint her right this coming spring. This way I won't have to rush a custom paintjob,and we'll have time to get the body(and it's a big body) as straight as possible!

Sounds like a plan. I got 1 dressed in epoxy primer too.

Comment

Well that is a bummer cuz I know how much u were looking forward to getting her all purdy... but its cool that you'll get more time and be able to participate in our busy month

Comment

I know you want a killer paint job, but a fresh coat of epoxy is really gonna make your car look good with the body straight now. Let me know when your ready to move it and even when you want to reassemble. I'm sure chris remembers where all the bolts go NOOOT! I bet he still doesn't know what today is.

Comment

lollz

Comment

What day is today anyway ?

Comment

Working...
            X