No announcement yet.

top 10 reasons ray is the craziest mofo on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ray is the craziest mofo on here because...

He's bold enough to have a roof ornament on his coach:

Crop and zoom in on the ornament... what a man to be bold enough to love fluffy kittens so much!
    Last edited by hotroddwayne; 09-03-2011, 03:54 PM.

Comment

LOL..... fluffy kittens, cause he can't get the real thing 'here, pussy,pussy' they all would run! LMAO

Comment

Who's ray?

Comment

Nothing like a Woman scorned. You still pissed I turned You down? Get over it! Life goes on.

Comment

They have great smilies here.

Comment

travlinman=ray

Comment

and y'all are killing me. lololololololol fluffy kittens... roffle

see what you started ray? i hope you can take whatcha dish out

Comment

So, if this is what Yall {Fluffy"s} look like, no wonder Yall get turned down.000_0031.jpgI mean damn, things are that bad up there?

Comment

Ray, is the gargoyl mounted at the roof hole for a former beacon mount?

You all brace yourselves... I hear it's getting wild down there with the latest hurricane coming ashore

Comment

No, it's siliconed on. Made the trip all from California like that. I'm kind of scared to remove it, might pull the paint. News just said They want some people to leave, but the road is under water, so They trying to build a road on top the levee. We good, not going anywhere.

Comment

You should tell people the gargoyle is your son, he already squats like you.

Comment

Yes squatting is lost ancient art very few can master. If that is My Son, means I have had to cum across at least One fluffy, and it dam sure didn't look like that.

Comment

glad to hear you're okay down there ray. the rain has really slacked off up here for a while now. maybe tomorrow it will be nice?? that would be cool. it was no fun getting soaked in the junkyard yesterday.

Comment

Where Yall went, I would have met ya, guess I worked Ya too hard last time to get an invite back?

Comment

we're going back once this damn rain stops. we'll letcha know. we went back to pull a part friday and scored some sweet front seats out of a 92 fleetwood. and some other misc parts like a wiper motor, gas pedal, etc. we need to go back and get the back seat out of that car and maybe see what else we can snag off it cuz it was a pretty clean car and had lots of goodies. we were just hurrying friday cuz it started to pour and we were like drowned rats. lollz

Comment

Working...
                                X