pics of today's progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics of today's progress

we got some stuff done..not as much as I wanted..but something!DSC02860.jpgDSC02859.jpgDSC02858.jpgDSC02857.jpgDSC02855.jpgDSC02853.jpgDSC02852.jpgDSC02850.jpgDSC02849.jpg

SWEET! door looks great! whatcha using to patch the floorpan?

Comment

Funny how most of the floors do that. I used 1/8 plate for the fronts on the 64, should still be there when We all gone. Behind the seat, I cut sections out the old 72 hood, and came out pretty stout.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsetHawkSelena View Post
        SWEET! door looks great! whatcha using to patch the floorpan?
        we have some heavy ass steel,that comes with a galvanized coating on one side..once it's in and everything is cleaner I'll coat the whole floor with Por 15. Then I'll get some insulator mat and a new carpet!

Comment

cool progress

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Very nice!

One thing to keep in mind though. When ever you're cutting or grinding, make sure you cover up all your glass. All those little sparks will melt nasty little pits in in your glass, that you can never get out. (hopefully it's not too late.)

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy Cruiser View Post
                Very nice!

One thing to keep in mind though. When ever you're cutting or grinding, make sure you cover up all your glass. All those little sparks will melt nasty little pits in in your glass, that you can never get out. (hopefully it's not too late.)
                Most of those sparks hit my legs,so no glass to worry about..although when I welded the holes shut for the back door handles and lock..I learned that lesson the hard way! my back window has pits all over it!

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

Working...
                  X