ok all you slackers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok all you slackers!

I need your picks for the 2012 NOLAhearse calendar! I sent everyone a message on facebook a while back asking for your picks. The deadline was yesterday. Some of you have been good little angels and given me your picks. And some of you have been slackers... you know who you are. So this is a reminder to give me your choices ASAP! we gotta get this done by the end of the month so we can start selling them October 1st!

I guess this means me too

Comment

Shannon did Mine, now You and Kellie can pic up the slack if You need more, You know where They are.

Comment

A calender with hearses? Um...where do I aquire one? Will they be available to anyone or just NOLA? Thanks!

Comment

Its something the group decided to do since we have much talent with photography, artists, and models. Why not do something with all of these pictures. 100% of all money made will go to childrens hospital. We will not keep 1 cent. More details to come on how and where they will be sold, but they should be available on the internet, or at least that is the goal.

Comment

If its a calender with hearses on it I'm 100 percent ready to purchase. That's so awesome that you guys do that. Really cool. Keep posted ill have my money ready october 1st!

Comment

yeah, we are looking at doing these thru Cafepress. i have heard they offer and easy process of making the stuff and allowing anyone to purchase. once we get the pics lined up, i'll figure it all out.

Comment

Cafepress sucks for a multitude of reasons. I recommend printfection.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                  Cafepress sucks for a multitude of reasons. I recommend printfection.com
                  Thanks! I'll check that out

Comment

Working...
                  X