My 74 miller meteor build 9/18/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 74 miller meteor build 9/18/11

I got a seat from a 09 fleetwood, and because it's a completely different car and set up, we had to spend most of the day building a frame for it. We basically used the feet and adjustment system from my old seat and made a square tubing frame on top of that. We then welded the new seat right to that...of course we had to strip all the motors and crap off the new seat first. After our late lunch at Scooter's chicken,..I coated the frame with por15 and set it aside. We then started hanging doors. I am one of "those" guys that is really anal about the door gaps. We spent a LOT of time here making sure each gap was exactly the same. I was whipped by the time I got home ..but she's worth it!GEDC0133.jpgGEDC0132.jpgGEDC0129.jpgGEDC0125.jpgGEDC0124.jpg

Its coming along so nice! Woohoo!

Comment

Heh Heh!!! He said anal. Really man yall are putting a hell of a lot of work into it, and it's coming along great. I always thought that was a baddass hearse. It's turning out to be one wicked hell ride!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CREEPY View Post
        Heh Heh!!! He said anal. Really man yall are putting a hell of a lot of work into it, and it's coming along great. I always thought that was a baddass hearse. It's turning out to be one wicked hell ride!!!!!
        Just wait till I get the new cam...then we'll see !!

Comment

I am impressed, taking the time now to align everything saves headaches later. If the doors are poorly aligned the first time you slam a door it knocks the paint off the door edge, plus it looks like hell when nothing lines up! You're doing a great job and going the extra mile with the POR-15, something you'll never regret.

Comment

Working...
          X