Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 wall calendar with hearses and hot chicks!!! where do i sign up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 wall calendar with hearses and hot chicks!!! where do i sign up???

ok, y'all. the offical NOLAHearse calendar is done and setup at CafePress. go directly to www.cafepress.com/nolahearse to purchase it. the calendar is $16.99 + shipping, on our page. we have discovered if you just go to CafePress and do a search for NOLAhearse, they up the price to $20 + shipping, so do yourself a favor and go directly to our store.

ALL proceeds from these calendars will go directly to Children's Hospital (we are not looking to make any money). soooo, you can buy a cool calendar and feel good about it.

someone had recommended another site, and i looked into it, but they didn't offer calendars as far as i could tell. this is my first time ever setting anything up like this with CafePress, so hopefully, it all turns out okay. i have ordered a few myself and can't wait to see what they look like when they come in!!

i'm attaching a teaser pic of the cover
    Attached Files

and for those who order, let us know how ya like 'em

Comment

Mine came in today. Awesome! I never hung a calender in My place before, so this will be a 1st. For those of You that this doesn't do it for You, We will be working on a all male driver calender for all the Gals and others. Wish Us luck!

Comment

glad you like it, ray. yayz... my function key is not working on my phone so i cant put exclamation points, so just imagine they r there

Comment

Working...
        X