ECHO... echo... echo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECHO... echo... echo...

Where the heck is everybody? I post up stuff and no one responds... Ray has an excuse cuz he's at CTC, but where is everyone else? Now y'all got me talking to myself. Lollz. Lemme go make a new post and see if anyone has anything to say...

No CTC this year. Shit fell thru.

Comment

Hellooooooooooooooooo! LOL , I think I like these little running crazy guys, haha.

Comment

So, You finally made it to the 2nd datel.

Comment

Hahahahaha Ray you've gone all wacky, have you been eating cantaloupes?

Comment

No ctc? That sucks not even just go cruise up there this coming weekend for a day? Thts what we usually do... or is it cuz u got listeria? Roffle

And Kellie, I love those little runnin' doods too. Lollz

Comment

hellooooooo!!! is anyone going to CTC? we had some hearse issues this morning (thanks, Kellie, for coming to our rescue!!) and now i'm not so sure about driving over there. don't wanna get stranded.

Comment

That sucks, which One?

Comment

Alt in Buick was bad. It was doing the not putting out enough to keep battery charged with a load on. Replaced it and now its ok. Probably gonna pass on going out to ctc this yr.

Comment

yeah, now the battery is dying too. gonna have to get a new one tomorrow. *sigh*

Comment

Zombie hearse decided not to start last night... had to jump him. turns out he had a bad alternator too. went to auto zone this morning and dropped another $100. he's all fixed now. but damn... these hearses are eating all our money. all year long these cars sit and don't give us any trouble. October rolls around and they all start acting crazy. WTF? please let Skully stay trouble free at least through Halloween.

Comment

Same thing happened to Me last year if Ya remember, missed all the good shit. Tranny croaked on the way to the party. This year I have a spare car and now other things non hearse related going on. Everything is still up in the air.

Comment

Sorry to hear u got other problems, Ray. u better get your ass to the party this year tho! And would be good to see u at our cruise nie this Saturday too. Gonna trailer the 75 again? Or bring the 72?

Comment

Looking like driving the 72 for the show, if I spend the nite I'll probably tow. Won't know till Friday.

Comment

Working...
                            X