CasketGirls page updated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CasketGirls page updated!

So after about 6 hours and plenty of banging on the computer (just like my sig smiley, ask Scott)... the CasketGirls page got a revamp. Not totally finished but I had to get some sleep last night. I dunno how people do web design for a living. That is the most frustrating BS evar!!!1! Anywho, gonna try to do a few last tweaks tonight... but here's a link in case anyone wants to check it out www.nolahearse.com/CasketGirls.php

Any thoughts? Suggestions?

Who's Scott? Any way, To keep things in perspective I have been getting request for totally hot male hearse drivers for Our female brethern.[And maybe some Guys] I am willing to go 1st, partially nude will be fine, but I will not do spreads!

Comment

Girls are smokin sexy.

Comment

Wow, Selena everything looks great, all your hard work paid off! I love your bat dress, too cool!

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
          Who's Scott? Any way, To keep things in perspective I have been getting request for totally hot male hearse drivers for Our female brethern.[And maybe some Guys] I am willing to go 1st, partially nude will be fine, but I will not do spreads!

Now ya talking! I've been saying where's all the HOT men.... and after seeing Rays offer, I'm still asking ---> where's all the HOT men? Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!

Comment

Yowza! Nice job!! That PennyLane is...jus...wow...lol all the girls are awesome! Excellent work!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampire~ View Post
              Now ya talking! I've been saying where's all the HOT men.... and after seeing Rays offer, I'm still asking ---> where's all the HOT men? Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!
              Here you go :

Comment

"Here you go "

Nooooooo my eyes, my eyes, that should have came with a huge warning! I think you ruined Ghostbusters for me, how cruel! LOL.

Comment

Hahaha. Glad y'all like the girls... but Ray and the guys modeling is a gas! Partialy nude too? I about fell outta my chair. Y'all crack me up. Tee hee

Comment

Originally posted by Vampire~ View Post
                    I think you ruined Ghostbusters for me, how cruel! LOL.
                    And all the horrible Ecto clones didn't already do that for you? I'm happy to be the proverbial nail in the coffin then

Comment

ray

Comment

Working...
                      X