Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny, yet aggravating...

has anyone seen our wolfman?

apparently someone stole him in the middle of the night last night. he's part of our halloween decorations/light show... and now he's missing. he can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAGvY6PGPbw near the coffin.

this year we moved him to the other side of the driveway and put our grim reaper guy in the cemetery where wolfman was last year. i guess this made him easy pickin's cuz he wasn't inside the perimeter fence. prolly some punk kids. i called the local PD out and made a report in case any other items turn up missing over the next few weeks. *sigh*

it's kinda funny that someone would steal him, but at the same time it kinda sucks cuz now we have to make another one or find something to put in his place. he was made out of PVC and that takes time (which with this being our busy month, we don't have much of at the moment)... not to mention we don't have another wolf mask laying around, so we'd have to go buy one. argh!

Maybe the Dude ran off!

Comment

Maybe he changed back to a human and went to Sonic for a burger.

Comment

lollz. would be funny if we got woken up by growling in the midle of the night as wolfman made his escape. i did drive around the hood a little to see if anyone had him stashed in their side alley or yard. no dice. good news is scott thinks he found a replacement.

Comment

should have an exact replacement ready by tomorrow eve,,,, freakin bastard theif. The infared eye is up and watching too now.

Comment

I want to decorate early, but an leary of the frikin htieving bastards. It will be a one night afare, taken down late in the evening probably.

Comment

Working...
            X