The best Host & Hostess ever !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Host & Hostess ever !!!!

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you to Selena & Scott!

Their Halloween party was incredible.... the hearses, great New Orleans style food, tons of friendly costumed guests, seriously spooky atmosphere, even the party favors were great! Y'alls haunted house was top notch and I watched as people were leery to go in LOL. I can't imagine the time and patience it took putting such a well planned party together, job well done!

You two made the perfect host & hostess!

Should have charged admission. The price to see Me would have been worth the $$$$$. Really though, great party for a bunch of City slickers! No pics?!
    Last edited by travlinman; 10-23-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Kellie and Ray, it means a lot. I enjoy it and its so worth seeing everyones reactions. We'll hunt down pics, but we really didn't have time to take any and that seems to happen every year. I do have a plan to work that out for next year.

Comment

thanks to y'all for coming to party with us! if it wasn't for y'all, it wouldn't be worthwhile

and Ray, i tagged some pics of you on fb.

here's some that Brian took: https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/se...9078333&type=3

and Emile should have the ones he took up soon.

thanks again for coming. y'all are the bestest friends ever!!

Comment

How come I didn't get a pumpkin? All I got was 2 canalopes!

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
            How come I didn't get a pumpkin? All I got was 2 canalopes!
            It was BYOP bring your own pumpkin, LOL.... I didn't get any fruit, but it's ok, I probably would have just got a mushy 1/2 rotten banana! Hahahaha

Comment

A mushy 1/2 rotten banana better than no banana at all! And if I remember correctly, Them canalopes was on the mushy side too.
              Last edited by travlinman; 10-24-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

lollz

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
                  A mushy 1/2 rotten banana better than no banana at all! And if I remember correctly, Them canalopes was on the mushy side too.
                  It's spelled cantaloupe...... the main part of the word, cant - as in no way in HELL! And I was gonna use soft, not mushy, but I know that word plagues you, so I took the high-road! Aaaahahahh.

And why do you have to take my kind thread about S-&-S's great Halloween party and fill it with your dirty wishful thinking, ughhhhhhh. LOL

Comment

EVERYTHING got's to be about YOU? All I did was mention that I didn't get no pumpkin! Now You turning a great party into a fruit fest. What I was looking for was a , but that boat sailed a long time ago. As far as the canalopes, I know what mushy One's feel like, even if I can'ts spell it right.
                    Last edited by travlinman; 10-24-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

EVERYTHING got's to be about YOU? Hmmmmm, where have I heard this before???? hehehehee

Can't you just be happy being around good company, leave your spoiledness out of this!! There's no need for you to play all innocent, we all know you're no
                      Last edited by Vampire~; 10-24-2011, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Ray, sounds like there is a 90% chance you will see her on wed. She doesn't forget.

Comment

y'all crack me up. ray's just trying his hardest to recruit you to SPC so you can be "initiated" hahahahahaha

Comment

Yes, We do offer the best benefit package in the business!
                            Last edited by travlinman; 10-24-2011, 09:03 PM.

Comment

says you! lollz

Comment

Working...
                              X