vacation takeover TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation takeover TV show

Ok, so I think I got a chance to give everyone a heads up about this. Tv show may want our hearses for a shoot sometime between 11/14 and 11/17. The lady has not contacted me back and this is not surprising to me as these tv shows usually do everything last minute. I'm surprised she contacted me as early as she did.

So we will probably hear something toward the end of next week if they decide to use us. As soon as she contacts me, I will let all of you know. But just a warning, this will likely be a thrown-together-at-the-last-minute type of deal. Do whatcha can to keep that week clear for now if you want to participate.

Stay tuned...

I have a rule, I don't do anything last minute. Everyone wants us to be their bitch, it works the other way around.

Comment

Hope that: last minute + expected participation = $$$

Comment

Well I guess it depends on if money or integrity is more important to you.

It would have to be a lot of money.

Comment

Hey everyone. The tv show lady contacted me today and it looks like they only want 1 hearse for a small bit where the host climbs out of it. She is having her producer pick a car from our members page. Shoot will be this Wednesday morning. I'll keep y'all posted on who they want.

Comment

Good luck with that, Who ever gets picked, don't think it would be worth Me making the trip up there.

Comment

Chad & Beckys Hearse got picked

Comment

just got off the phone with the TV folks and Chad & Becky!! CONGRATS!!

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks NOLA HEARSE!!!!! This is Awesome!!!! We will be out at the diner tomorrow night c-yall there

Comment

Way to go Bro. Have Somebody hiding in the back to grab Them when They get out, that would be priceless!

Comment

see y'all at the diner!!

Comment

Thanks Ray we have thought about that don't know if they want the casket in it or not... we will c......

Comment

Well Selena and Scott just left our house...we met with the lady's from the travel channel and now they are going to decide which hearse they want to use... Our or the Zombie... we will c....

Comment

The Rev has spoken

Comment

They want the Rev, speech speech

Comment

Working...
                              X