Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to load a hearse on a trailer in 52 seconds!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to load a hearse on a trailer in 52 seconds!!!!!!!

Selena & Ray loading up my hearse in record time, under 1 minute!

Awesome! Lollz. 52 seconds is pretty good when we weren't even trying to do it fast.

Comment

Just curious as to why flying in/driving home wasn't chosen? Would have been cheaper, perhaps not as memorable.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
        Just curious as to why flying in/driving home wasn't chosen? Would have been cheaper, perhaps not as memorable.

I wouldn't fly all the way up north for that. Monster & ghost hunting, maybe, LOL
        Honestly it would have bben too much of a hassle getting to it from the airport, then driving it all the way home (over 900 miles) no-way! Plus, I don't know anyone up that way that would have helped out. I'da had no one to turn to if trouble arose. All my dependable guys are in the south..... I could see calling Selena 'ummmm, I'm broke down way up north, on I-57. Can you convince Ray to come get me?' haha that's a phone call I didn't want to make! Besides this is my 1 and only hearse, so getting it with them was very special to me!

On a side note... I had Martin Rousseau (saw his name mentioned in a few posts on here about transporting) all lined up for a month to go get it. He'd say I'll see what I can do to get it to you, nothing. Then weeks later I offered him near double to get it here, so he said I'll have it to you on X day. That day came and went with nothing. So enough was enough with him. Now I'm hearing he's just like that, and left other people hanging, whatever that's no-way to do business.

But it all worked out in the end thanks to Ray & Selena!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Martin left you hanging. First I've heard of such an instance honestly.

Nick Yassan collects Eurekas in Chicago. He would help any hearse enthusiast out in need. Transport guy he uses is also based out of Chicago and has prices akin to Martin. None of this matters when plans are kept secret though.

You got it home - now start enjoying! Congrats again.

Comment

,,,, not so much secret, more like surprise! LOL
            Thanks Atti!

Comment

This car is an excellent survivor. I am amazed at it's overall condition. Interior looks perfect. Chassis looks better than some 5yr old cars on the road.

Comment

Working...
              X