december 8th!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• december 8th!!

Thursday, dec 8th... hearse caravan to lafreniere park to see the lights and scare some folks. I'll be sending text reminders to everyone so mark your calendars. Meetup at 7pm place TBA (maybe Tony's since he's pretty centrally located). Get grub and do the cruise. Who's in?

Ray, since you can't get txt... are you in?

How much $$$ for the tour ?

Comment

Will be a wait and see on this one.

Comment

All Hearses will be comped

Comment

Woohoo! Freebie!

Comment

Sweet!!!

Comment

Sounds good, meeting at Tony's or if we're eating before the park, we could all meet at the restaurant. Where does everyone want to eat at anyway?

Comment

Good question. We need a place that has good parking for a bunch of hearses. We could do our cruise night place xtreme burger (formerly saints diner) since everyone knows where that is... or maybe something like voodoo. I think everyone knows where that is. I think someone in our group doesn't like bbq, but they have non-bbq items too. Just throwing ideas out

Comment

Louisiana purchase, Good food!!!!

Comment

ok, hearse drivers... this Thursday, December 8th, is officially HEARSEMAS! and here's the skinny...

we are meeting at Saints Diner/Xtreme Burgers for 7pm. from there we will caravan to the park... take in the lights... scare the kiddies... and then we will go eat. i will leave it up to y'all to pick where you wanna eat that night. LA Purchase has been recommended so we can certainly go there if everyone is cool with that.

See you guys and gals Thursday at 7 at the diner!!

Comment

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! I'm off work so I'll be washing the coaches... and freezing my ass off. Gonna be the quickest wash ever!

Comment

Yall enjoy, catch Ya next year!

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Scott & Selena for setting this all up! Hanging put was so much fun, the parade of hearses to the park then walking around seeing the lights just great, cold and great! LoL.

Comment

Working...
                          X