Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why simple green is the Motha f##kin shit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why simple green is the Motha f##kin shit!!

Ok.. so when we put my car together in Fla, we had a deadline. It wound up that we put the engine in on Sunday and I had to leave for NOLA on Monday. Not much time. So in the confusion and many people involved..someone lost the engine oil dipstick! In our haste we got one for a bbc. That is shorter than the Cadillac one so I ended up overfilling the crank case on our trip. I figured it was low due to the engine being new and empty, and it looked like I had a leak ect. 2 hrs into our trip I blew out the front seal, fixed it.. then the intake gasket went at 75 mph due to pressure... so the entire underneath of my car got a good coat of oil..from the front seal all up the back door! I finally got the engine sorted out.. then when we got here, she got hit. I was dissapointed and just didn't really mess with her for the next year. Now 3 yrs later (driving in dirty New Orleans most of that time) I got out the simple green and cleaned her up. When we worked on her in Fla., all suspension came off and was rebuilt and repainted....All I did was coat everything in simple green.. and spray it off with the hose..I swear my chassis looks like we repainted it again! Both driveshafts were coated in so much dirt and oil that you couldn't see the hand painted skulls.. now it's all shiny and new looking! ready for World of Wheels!
Working...
X