Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh it's on now motherf@#ckers!! We are all goin to hell in a hearse!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh it's on now motherf@#ckers!! We are all goin to hell in a hearse!!

Here we go! Thursday I'll install my polished intake and assorted other parts..but ...SUNDAY!!! we all get together to make sick props for WORLD OF WHEELS!! those ford guys are goin down!! We are a bunch of sick wierdo's.. they'll never know what hit them!! somebody's gonna cry!! I can see it now.."Banned from world of wheels!" maybe we should give our defense team advance warning! Does anyone know if there are any rules against popping out of a casket scaring children and elderly?? all I need is latex, rags and oatmeal and I can make the faint of heart vomit in thier shoes!! This is the shit that gets me excited!! I hope someone comes to our display to complain..so we can give em a hearty collective"FUCK OFF" at the top of our lungs!!

Be careful when you say "goin' to hell in a hearse" because us here in Michigan take that literally. :P

I can't wait to hear about the fallout from this though.

Comment

well good luck and besure to post plenty of video of the riots and or people who need to be haunted long after the show has ended

Comment

i got 7 of the tombstone barrier supports done. i have enough material to complete the first phase hopefully by thursday eve. i,m gonna attempt to make plaques to add to them after they are detailed painted. tony if you need anything else, let me know since i seem to keep finding more stuff to add to the display.

Comment

Working...
        X