No announcement yet.

World of Wheels 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! first vid is up... and another is loading now. i have over 100 vid clips to go through so i'm just gonna post a few tonight. this one was funny cuz it had a few good scares in it... and the little boy who fusses at Scott for "scaring the children." here's the linky:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

up next will be the walkaround i did before they let everyone in on Sunday. i have a walkaround from Saturday, but people kept getting in my way. once each one loads up on youtube, i will post the links... stay tuned.

Comment

ok here's the walkaround vid. sorry for the delay... these things take like 30 mins to upload to youtube...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

AWESOME!!!

Comment

A huge congrats to ALL of you! Awesome you took the best club display award. It'll get interesting if the club that held the award for many years protests your entries next year as "being of bad taste and scaring patrons" but hopefully they aren't like that.
          Alot of work in that display, especially the live actors and all the cool props. You should certainly be proud of your award (not to mention the hords of admirers!)

Comment

Funny You mentioned live actors. One of the things that was funny was People standing there trying to see if We was live or not. Even bets were being placed. I tried to move very little, so most thought I was stuffed. But when I did, it caught People off guard and was cool to watch Their reactions.

Comment

2 more vids. first shows a mom scaring her kid and Donna getting in on the family photo.

this next vid just shows some of the crowds we drew Saturday...

Comment

Working...
              X