Hangout Thread 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangout Thread 2012

Just wanted to start a new thread for this year. This is intended to post anything that might go on that is kind of last minute or doesnt make the main site. The main site can be a bit of a pain to put everything on, so hopefully this can help.

Saturday March 24. Twist of Lime in Metairie. Converts with the Pests. I have all intentions of being there.

Comment

Southern Pro Cars will be holding a fund raiser next Sat nite. It will offer a band, a stripper, and a belly dancer, depending on how the booze flows. At least 4 pro cars will be on site. Location will be announced at the last minute. Got to keep out the riff raff. For those unable to make it, I will take cash, money orders or paypal. Thanks in advance for Your support!

Comment

pit stop this sat night should be packed if it dont rain

Comment

Just found out there's a cruise night this Friday (tomorrow) at the frostop on clearview by w metairie. Not sure on the times but it's prolly from 5 or 6 until 9pm. Not sure if we are going or not, but I wanted to let y'all know.

We should definitely be at Pit Stop Saturday tho.

Comment

This Saturday 4/7 is the cruise night at pit stop 6-10pm on jeff hwy. Who's in?

Comment

This Saturday, 4/14, is the fat fender club's cruise night. It's in the same place as our cruise night. Saints diner from 6-9pm. Come join us! LJ will definitely have his new hearse out there this time. Yayz!

Comment

Catch Yall next week, put that Ford in it's place, lol.

Comment

Hey now, Ray. That Ferrrrd looks like its in really good shape. Should I tell him you wanna run?

Comment

Pinks? Run for pinks Punk!

Comment

Nolahearse cruise night this sat April 21, 2012 you know the place. 6 pm til

Ohh it is open, so all cars hearses, ambulances, rat rods, hot rods, muscle cars, new old, we don't care,, just come.

Comment

Pit stop tomorrow night 6-10pm on jeff hwy. Who's in?

Comment

Looks like You, the Ole Lady, and One not to mention!

Comment

Awww ray... one of these days you gonna have to come out to the pit stop cruise. It's fun and the only cruise night where there's some grudge racing afterward

Comment

Sorry, I try to restraine Myself from illegal activities.

Comment

Working...
                              X