Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you love hearses... and you love chicks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you love hearses... and you love chicks...

then you gotta check out the video i made to highlight our "casket girls" some of you may have already seen this on faceboook, and it appears youtube is okay with me having Rob Zombie song in there since they haven't taken it down. so... i figured i'd post it here for the members that don't do facebook and i'm gonna add it to the NOLA Hearse page too (so we can shock the visitors lollz). check it out...

[YOUTUBE]C7rJmdazVdg[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by LMS; 03-16-2012, 09:30 PM.

And all this was done without booze or drugs. I think!

Comment

i thought i heard all the rob zombie songs, guess not what the name of that one?

i thought forsure you were gonna use the living dead girl song before i loaded it up.

Comment

Already checked it out, was the first to comment on youtube. I was hoping you would post it here, it's Damn fine work.
        And I fixed your link so it shows up, hope you don't mind.

Comment

Thanks, bud! Youtube has the timing kinda twichy which is pissing me off but it's not that way in the file so I don't think I can fix it. Thanks for the kind words that my first attempt at making cool little vids for us. More to come...

Comment

There's more? Really?

Comment

You know you want more, Ray

Comment

"This video contains content from UMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites."

And when I go to youtube all I get is audio on everything currently because something broke in Linux. Oh well, I'm sure it's great.

Comment

It's working fine for me.

Comment

Great way to start a Monday off. Thank you Selena!

<---Also looking forward to that 'more' bit.

Comment

Sorry you had trouble. Not sure why cuz they seemed to be ok with me using the music so far. Glad it worked out tho, and glad y'all likey

Comment

Working...
                      X