Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray's '64 ..... How cool is that!!!!!

1.jpg2.jpg

Went out 'to the country' to visit Ray......

Huh??? Huhhhh, say that again. Ray, what did you say???
    .......... Speak louder I can't hear you, over the ROARING of the engine!

Thanks again RayRay!

Killer sounds like the fastest Hearse contest is coming.

Comment

Sweet! Those are awesome vids! The 64 sounds great... one day maybe I'll get to SEE it lay down some rubber like Ray claims it can do

Ray, you bringing that one to the cruise nite this Saturday?

Comment

.... I should have put window down to hear it even better.

And you never know maybe he did lay down some rubber, but those vids private, LoL :0 LoL

Comment

Probably bring the 72. Fastest hearse? Dam, Yall gonna make Me dig out the 572? I don't think that tiny Xframe drive shaft would take much more. Already cut the NOS back to 100, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by travlinman View Post
            Probably bring the 72. Fastest hearse? Dam, Yall gonna make Me dig out the 572? I don't think that tiny Xframe drive shaft would take much more. Already cut the NOS back to 100, lol.
            It is a cool car man, but 572? what did that come out of?

Comment

My dragster, 4.90s @139 1/8 mile, without the dope. The 454 in the car actually has the old set of plugs out the 572, so this car has proven 4 sec parts.

Comment

I really thought you were gonna throw the 572 in it for heck of it.

Comment

Sounds sick!

Comment

I may yet if it don't get sold. It would be cool to trailer to shows, not so much driving a long distance. This being a tall deck, the top of the intake would stick thru the hood and I really didn't want to cut it. 850 HP with a 6200 stall would be a rush, but no fun picking the driveline pieces off the road, lol. At least right now, it would bolt and plumb right in. Those that know Me knows it wouldl be a waste, the way I drive. I can't do links, but there is 2 short passes at Gulfport under travlinman572 on Youtube.

Comment

i like! more pics.

Comment

I can't wait to see the 64 in person! U gotta bring it out or throw a party at your place (or both!)

Comment

It's still got a loooong way to go. Ya missed the party, it was Sunday. At Your age, You ought to be glad to see anything!

Comment

Finally... there's that comeback I've been waiting for lol

Comment

Sponsored by SPCs, it was hush hush to keep out the riff raff.4 hearses on site. Had live music straight from the radio. A male and female stripper, and even a little belly dancing. Not so much on the food and beverage, more important things going on!

Comment

Working...
                              X