Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott & Selena, did the Zombie Hearse get dispatched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott & Selena, did the Zombie Hearse get dispatched?

Found this this morning......
    I copied all the text, here's the link. http://www.examiner.com/article/zombie-attack-miami

Zombie attack in Miami....
    Past articles have speculated on many events that could have been caused by or related to zombies. Zombie activity was always arguable at best; nothing could be proven. Now, that is all changed. Miami is the site of the first confirmed zombie attack.
    According to Huffington Post yesterday, police were forced to open fire on a suspect attacking another man. His method of attack? Eating his victim's face. That's correct. When police arrived on the scene, they saw two naked men on the ground, with one chewing on the other's face. That's the first aspect that makes this a zombie attack.

The second is the fact that police were forced to shoot the attacker. When they ordered him to stop, the man picked his head up, growled, and went back to chewing the victim's face and even ripping at his skin. One witness said the victim's face looked like "a blob of blood."

It took two shots to "kill" the zombie. The first accomplished nothing. The attacker continued eating even after being shot. The second ended him. There are very limited details right now, but it can be presumed that the second shot was to the head, lending support to the theory that a zombie's brain must be destroyed in order to stop it.
    There's another possibility to consider. The recent discovery of a Mayan calendar that goes beyond 2012 may be meaningless to the zombie apocaypse. The Mayans made their calendar based on astronomy. They couldn't have foreseen a world so full of chemicals and pollution that it brings the dead back to life.

It has started.

ha! I saw that too and was like WHOA! F'n crazy! I think we need to start gearing up!

Comment

Chace was all over this early on. Check the video that was posted.

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...eak-HAS-Begun!
      Last edited by 60Crown; 05-29-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

I saw an article earlier that claimed the guy was on LSD, sorry I've never heard of someone tripping and trying to eat a human.

Comment

Working...
        X