Welcome Unholy Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Unholy Members

I would like to welcome the new members of the UCHC. We will be posting upcoming events for the club, here, for the members who are Anti Facebook. It was a great pleasure to finally meet some new members in the Unholy City, and are looking forward to many years of morbid fun.

Thank you for allowing me to join. I look forward to doing events with our coaches.

Comment

Please post any car shows, that you plan on attending. Maybe we can get a larger hearse turn out. You need a little competition. LOL.

Comment

The next official show that I know of isn't until September. That's the one at Marchant Chevrolet on Savannah highway outside of Ravenel sponsored by the Corvette Club. I asked them how they felt about more hearses besides mine and they said as long as they pay the entrance fee, the more the merrier. I will let you know the exact date when I find out.

Comment

Car show September 12 Marchant Chevrolet. Car show September 19 St. Andrews United Methodist Church highway 61. Both shows are from 10 to 2.

Comment

Comment

I did that show last year. Lot's of people and cars. I'll do it again this year. If you decide to do it, get there early. Space is limited and it fills up fast. Any word if the Dead Ends are going to try to make it in November?

Comment

Working...
              X