Ah... paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah... paint

Just thought I'd share. I got the hearse out of paint and body yesterday. The guys were happy to get it out of the shop because 'it gave them the creeps'... hahahaha.

Anyways, 30 days for paint to fully cure, then cut & polish, and replace all the trim. Until then, I'm replacing the front windshield next week then starting on the interior.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Skaboss View Post
    Just thought I'd share. I got the hearse out of paint and body yesterday. The guys were happy to get it out of the shop because 'it gave them the creeps'... hahahaha.

Anyways, 30 days for paint to fully cure, then cut & polish, and replace all the trim. Until then, I'm replacing the front windshield next week then starting on the interior.
    Looks great! Where are you getting the windshield from and if you don't mind me asking, what are you paying for it? Looks like the same glass as my 62 Cad MM.

Comment

my wife said our barn got creepier after i put the hearse in it.

Comment

If I recall, the company name was Deep Ellam Auto Glass in TX. It was $275 plus shipping.

Comment

Thank you! I have a call out to them to verify that they have what I need for my 62 MM.

Comment

Well I was lucky, my window is the same as a 59-60 Bonneville sedan.

Comment

yeah i was gonna ask. only windshield i could find for mine was up at CW coach, and they wanted $500 plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
              X