1968 winshield height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1968 winshield height

i have a 68 caddy s&s does anybody know the exact center height from edge to edge of the windshield? i am no where near my car and need to know. trying to order a new one but i think like most people they ae trying to sell me the windshield for the limo. which i have already bought and its to short. thei glass they have i am being told is 26 3/4" tall someone please tel me that the hearse glass is the same height for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!

Atheistically speaking, it appears that you've gambled correctly. 25.5" on center from molding to molding. Tape is perpendicular; photo is not square. Wasn't easy to shoot holding tape that far over coach with one set of hands.

Praise the lowered.

Comment

your awesome thank you so much for taking time out to help me with this

Comment

Allow me to guess~ Pilkington in Columbus, between $400-450 and about 30 in stock? If so, they know their shit and it'll be correct.

Comment

hahaha sounds like there not the only ones that know there shit. so excited to finally have a windshield

Comment

Pilkington supplied the windshield for my wifes '68 M/M, absolutly no complaints!

Comment

Nice to know there's actually some around right now.

Comment

orderd this morning there is 1 less around now im thinking about ordering another just to have as a spare

Comment

pilkington came through for me wasnt even supposed to arrive until tomorrow and came in last week. had it installed saturday fit like a glove and to my surprice no rust at all behind the glass! which is crazy because my car was a rust bucket when i got it and most of the roof was missing so i was shocked to see nothing at all but some dirt and glue!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X