Trying to get Ready for Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get Ready for Halloween

I'm trying to get this guy ready for a little scary Trick or Treating, I thought I would share some photos with U guys, Especially after reviewing
    Beladona_13 's Rust photos, I feel allot better having only had to replace the 2 Front floors and a small repair by each wheel, Attached is a MisMash of photos all the way from when I bought it till now as it sits in my Garage, the Yellow and blue paint was so soft, we cleaned it off with thinner finding a good base underneath, the rear window I cut out last summer, I bought an Ambulance to get the window out of, Hmm maybe I have that photo too, I guess it won't insert now...

Anyway, the parts I need, I'm installing another set of those Jump seats on the opposite side cause I have more kids then seats, I have the seats but I am missing that bulkhead bracket as shown in the 2nd photo, this is a Definite Superior item, not a Pontiac one and I hope somebody can pull one off a parts car for me. Also on the wish list is some of those Big Phillips head screws that secure the Window frame to the door, ask if U need a photo, it has an oversize head

DSCN2967.jpgDSCN2968.jpgDSCN2972.jpgDSCN2974.jpgDSCN3144.jpgR1010041-4.jpgR1010041-5.jpg

I picked my 59 Park row, over a Victoria, because I liked the idea of the jump seats. I wish you luck in finding what you need, as it great to have family when traveling in your coach.

Comment

STRONG recommendation not to sell this man a single item through any private transaction nor auction site. Know the old saying you can't please everyone all the time? Insert Ross Barker, aka PontiacRoss. A stronger textbook example does not exist. Then prepare yourself for his elementary school antics which will follow suit. A smart man he is not - and maturity lags far behind that.

Comment

I just got 2 boxes from the mail lady. New stuff from Spirit Halloween. yay, cant wait to start the setup. Anyways, gonna pull the fenders from my 63 Superior, and get the dogleg rot taken care of. Pulling the old tired motor and dropping in a fresh 390 Going to try and finish before Halloween.

Comment

I'll give U 2 Guesses who sold me these seats and promised the bracket later......................

Comment

Progress, it took a Full 10 days of Flat board sanding to make this straight, the Guy that painted it yellow did it with a hand grinder so he really messed it up, We sprayed it yesterday and here is the result.

DSCN3249.jpgDSCN3245.jpgDSCN3246.jpgDSCN3247.jpgDSCN3248.jpg

Comment

The coach will be gorgeous when finished.

Comment

Working...
              X