• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell i'd say list it for $4k or obo and see what kinda offers you get

Comment

who does it belong to?

Comment

It's mine, I wanted to get honest opinions of what it is worth to tell if I got a good deal. As for selling it, no way!!!!!! I knew I got a deal (I thought it was a $2000 bug) but I didn't realize the $800 (yes 8 hundred) was a steal. Thanks for the input. Next I gots to find a hearse to replace the one the wife stole.

Comment

i've always wanted the semi-auto VW bug. they are usually very high in price.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
            Next I gots to find a hearse to replace the one the wife stole.
            Slanderous lie! When you give a body a rearview mirror for the thing for xmas...that's practicaly giving it away...besides, I named her, I drive her...and you can't have her back!!!

Comment

I say $4000 is WAY to high. But there is an ass for every seat. My guess is you will pull between 1300-1800 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
                I say $4000 is WAY to high. But there is an ass for every seat. My guess is you will pull between 1300-1800 for it.
                i tend to agree. i was going by the samba price range. w/o any pictures

Comment

The back seats are there and in perfect condition, they're just in the back of the hearse right now until we get a new battery for it and get it tagged.

Comment

And again it is NOT for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Wife_of_Chaser View Post
                      Slanderous lie! When you give a body a rearview mirror for the thing for xmas...that's practicaly giving it away...besides, I named her, I drive her...and you can't have her back!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X