Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medusa my wifes 78 M-M

Here's a few shots of Amanda's '78 M-M

Here's how it looked when we got it ....................

It had been sitting in this same spot for 3 years and had not been moved once. We threw a new battery in it and put a few gallons of gas in and she fired up and drove home
    Attached Files

Here's some of this summer while I was working on her ..........
    Attached Files

Comment

And here she is as she sits now, dressed for winter. I don't have a garage to work in so progress is on hold till it gets warm again. Once it warms up I'll finish stripping off the rest of the paint. There were 5 different coats on her, I still have 2 to go. And I need to finish stripping off the textured roof. And there is still more rust and body work to contend with before she gets her final coat of paint.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kshearsedriver View Post
        Here's a few shots of Amanda's '78 M-M

Here's how it looked when we got it ....................

It had been sitting in this same spot for 3 years and had not been moved once. We threw a new battery in it and put a few gallons of gas in and she fired up and drove home

Looked like a mexican taxi cab.....cars looking good now.

Comment

Did it say "THE TWELTH MEN"

Comment

Originally posted by VAMP3D View Post
            Did it say "THE TWELTH MEN"
            yes it did

as far as the paint goes it was owned by a KC Chiefs fan, it even had Chiefs curtains in it, and it was covered front to back with bright red shag carpeting
            Attached Files

Comment

it looks pretty good flat black i thikn

Comment

I saw it or one like it on ebay. KC paint had to go. Flat Black Rocks.

Comment

Flat Black is the new Black. or is it the new Baby Blue? Can't remember....

Comment

I'm flat blackin both o mine. Well. maybe some pink flames. And bunnies

Comment

I love the pinstripes. Great job un-retardifying that coach!

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
                        I love the pinstripes. Great job un-retardifying that coach!
                        unretardifying.............I love it, yeah Amanda wouldn't drive it till the paint was gone. It was sprayed in black primer 2 days after I brought it home, then a few weeks after that I started the body work on it. My'62 S&S Cad is in flat black with red pins right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kshearsedriver View Post
                          unretardifying.............I love it, yeah Amanda wouldn't drive it till the paint was gone. It was sprayed in black primer 2 days after I brought it home, then a few weeks after that I started the body work on it. My'62 S&S Cad is in flat black with red pins right now.

i dont blame her. i wouldnt be caught dead in that car(no pun intended). looks ALOT better.

Comment

Working...
                          X