Do I Really Need Another Hearse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I Really Need Another Hearse?

Thinking about buying a non running hearse. 4 Parts or restore. Like I need a hole in my head. My wife is getting jealous, she says everybody thinks Emily (our first ) is my hearse. Both of our names are on the title. She has her own set of keys. And I only drive her once a week. So she can take her any time she wants. She's just not on the NHAA board yet. Maybe I Will buy my wife another hearse.

So what are you looking to buy?

Comment

TJ may be selling his, if you want a project, that is your car, LOL.

Comment

who is TJ and what does he have? lol

Comment

I'll decide monday. it's a 78 S&S Victoria,similar to my 91. Needs a trans. 425 motor. TJ is Riff's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
            I'll decide monday. it's a 78 S&S Victoria,similar to my 91. Needs a trans. 425 motor. TJ is Riff's brother.
            cool

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
              TJ may be selling his, if you want a project, that is your car, LOL.
              I've seen pics of TJ's on his myspace. No thanks. lol

Comment

Hey Mac, it's my old 82 that I drive to Altanta the last time. Only it is "aged" some since then.

Comment

Hearse deal fell thru. The guy said he wants to sell it to his brother, so he can get it back when he gets back from Turkey.

Comment

well, i guess you can buy TJ's now.

Comment

TJ just said he won his 5th trophy with his at the car show I couldn't make. I got a lead on another one, but won't get my hopes up. The one I looked at today was real rusty, had huge orange letters down the sides "HALLOWEEN EXPRESS", paint peeling off vinyl top,needed a trans and electrical work. More than I wanted to get into. I wanted a simple driver project for the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by dead ed View Post
                        I got a lead on another one, but won't get my hopes up.
                        well maybe this one will work out for ya.

Comment

Working...
                        X