Internet Store Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Store Warning

Ok this is not really a rant just a warning about an internet store that I've been having to deal with. Here's the story I ordered my audio system for the hearse right around a month ago. I ordered it no problem shipped no problem arrived after a week BIG PROBLEM. Only half my order was there. After 2 days of calling and emailing they finally got back to me to let me know that the rest of my order was on back order. Ok fine wish they would have let me know when I ordered. After a few days later they tell me its ordered. A week later they say my stuff finally got to their warehouse and its ready to ship. Waited all this week on a response of when they are gonna ship it and finally finally today they decide to get around to shipping the rest of my order. A few days lapsed here and there and this will be going on week number 4 and today is the official shipping day. Now if any of you have already used them with no problems lucky you if you haven't and are considering than heed my warning. You'll get your stuff and their prices are awesome just don't be in a big hurry to get anything. Oh yeah and after I started having problems I found out through the better business bureau that they recommend not using this company thanks to all the complaints they've had. HI FI Sound connection is who I went through. Won't use them again thats for sure!

who was it through? ive used sonicelectronix.com and had great experience along with some other people i know. got my radio in about a week with warranty

Comment

I have had pretty good luck with e-bay stores that have tons of positive feedback.
      After you get all your stuff, file a claim/dispute with your credit card company anyway. If they are that unorganized, they won't be able to prove they shipped it to you anyway.

Comment

It was HI FI Sound Connection. They are finally shipping the rest of my order but I'll definetely not be ordering from them again. I wanted to use Sonic Electronix but they didn't carry everything I wanted. I just wanted to warn anybody that plans on ordering their stuff online not to use this store. I'm definetely ready to get home and get all this stuff put in. 2 more weeks and I get to see the car and go play. Ready to put the system in and try out all the new parts.

Comment

Working...
        X