Got a Lead on Another Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Lead on Another Hearse

Got a lead today on a low miles, 90-91, coach still at a funeral home, here in Charleston, SC. More info soon. Left his card with my wife while I was at work. I'll try to see it before work Friday.

Bought it. Pics tomorrow.

Comment

anyone as the length, high wheelbase for cadillac lasalle 1968 the real dimensions, if so can u send me please, because we are making car models and we want to do this one

Comment

Originally posted by Filda View Post
        anyone as the length, high wheelbase for cadillac lasalle 1968 the real dimensions, if so can u send me please, because we are making car models and we want to do this one
        There's no such thing as a 1968 Cadillac LaSalle. The "LaSalle" name was dropped in 1941.

Comment

As far as I know, all 1968 Cadillac procars were built on the comercial chassis, and would be the same wheelbase. You may be thinking of the Pontiac Consort, a short wheel base procar built about the same time. There were also some station wagon conversions that were used as service cars, but none of those were cadillac.

Comment

Working...
          X