Looking for a wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a wheel

Well as long as it took me to find ANYTHING I liked I figured I ought to share.

This company has a number of other cool wheels as well, some skulls, some not.
    Find the right air suspension, tow kit, and custom vehicle part. Browse thousands of American-made products, or contact our Arizona-based sales team for the perfect fit for your ride. We have over two decades of customizing air bag suspension kits for every make and model. Chat or call our US-based team today.

I like the airbagit site, got them saved on my favorites for if and when I get the extra cash to buy the air bag kit for mine. Kind of at the lower end of my priority list since I still can't seem to get mine running right.

Comment

Hey X, are the wheels on yours yet. When you get them on I need new pics for the website. Hows the stereo coming along?

Comment

This is for a steering wheel. It is on order and the stereo stuff is 90% complete.

Comment

If you run out of stuff to do with all your money you can start working on mine.

Comment

Sorry, the GF beat you to that one lol ;p

Comment

Working...
            X