two tone paint and a question for the open minded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two tone paint and a question for the open minded

the vynle on my 1970 caddy (superior) is shot so what i was thinking was maybe to remove all the old vynle and two tone the car. black lower with a silver upper and air brushing all the emblems back in. just a thought give me an opinion if you would or if you're any good with photoshop hook me up.

now for the open minded part. anyone know how hard it would be to put hydraulics on the caddy? just the front not the rear.

I'm thinkin that could look pretty damn sweet, are the landau bars also going to be airbrushed on?

Comment

with a good enough airbrush artist the emblems and landau bars would look badass. the hydraulics part-- not hard just expensive and undrivable. go with an airbag setup. still not hard but just as expensive as hydraulics but more controlable and drivable. you just can't three wheel or bounce.

and open minded???? come on man we are not the pcs. Hell Look at zack's car and we all love them.

Comment

all chrome will be brushed on. as far as the hydraulics with the purpose on that was infact to be able to pop the front end up from time to time. just a thought tho. now i must go and find this zack person and see whats up

Comment

after finding some pics i think i like zachs ideas. reminds me of death race

Comment

the vynle on my 1970 caddy (superior) is shot so what i was thinking was maybe to remove all the old vynle and two tone the car. black lower with a silver upper and air brushing all the emblems back in. just a thought give me an opinion if you would or if you're any good with photoshop hook me up.

Just don't be surprised what you find under that vinyl. There could be rust, bondo that comes off with the vinyl, crinkled metal, condom wrappers, dead women's panties...there's just no telling.

Hydraulics? That's open-minded? I thought you were going to ask about something interesting, like three-way anal worship. What are you going to do with hydraulics after you hump your front end up and down a few times? Probably have a serious case of buyer's remorse over spending thousands of dollars on something useless, and try to sell the setup on Ebay for a third of your investment.

-dee

Comment

touche

Comment

So we're dumb to put systems and hydros on our hearses, damn is this the pcs forums?

Comment

The PCS has nothing to do with it. It's your hearse and do what you want with it...speaking from experience, I just hate to see someone blow thousands of dollars and a lot of aggravation on something that he might consider useless later on.

I'm sorry I brought it up...I should have remembered that most human beings resent any answer except the one that they are looking for, so here it is...

There's nothing to it. All you need are some batteries, a pump, a reservoir, a bunch of hoses, some cylinders, toggle switches and wire. Because it weighs twice what a low-rider does, and the CG is far forward, the average system will only jump it an inch or two, but you can solve that problem by buying a really large system. Maybe you can put all of the batteries you need inside a casket. Then take it down to the barrio and jump it up and down, and there won't be a luscious, brown-eyed hard belly there who can resist the temptation to jump in and fuck your brains out.

How's that for a happy thought?

-denise

Comment

alright guys and gals we'll put this plain and simple. fuckin relax. hydraulics pop cars up. no reason for them to pop your tops. i'm all for them but my concern is the safety of the motor.

Comment

Some people dig it, some don't.
                      Truth be told, Bags are really the way to go. My 1st hearse had them. Lets face it, a car that big, that old, and that heavy really has no business hopping. Things WILL break! Don't just bag the front, get that mo-fo to lay frame!

Img20 (3).jpg

Comment

As far as paint, I really like the big thick chrome accents hearses have. I would hate to see them shaved and airbrushed.

I think this is a COOL paint job.

0901tr_02_z+2004_cadillac_escalade+left_front_angle.jpg

Comment

thats almost no fun. low rider hearse has been done. then again i found one up for that that was a competition hopper a while back. unique may be hard to do unless you'r zach

Comment

I dunno I think it would look just freakin awesome for the landau bars and logos and everything like that to be all airbrush on. Hell if joker doesn't end up doing it I may just have to do it on my next hearse!

Comment

Working...
                            X