No announcement yet.

My 1964 Impala and my 1975 Ironhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I do have every last piece of trim. I just ordered all new clips to reinstall it, if nothing else than to just keep the water out of the holes.

Comment

Damn that thing looks good!

Comment

FUCK. So......new wiring harness for the Harley ordered, new tach and speedo, new controls including updated starter switch and so on. I need to order a front caliper and master cylinder set cause the bike didnt have one when i got it, i just cruised around using only the rear brake.......................I wanna have this thing going by the end of next weekend.

Comment

YAY. Bike runs. Runs like shit, but runs none-the less. I let it sit too long again, time for new oil, plugs furl filter and clean out the fuel tank.

Comment

Congrats bro! That Chevy is nice. Did you paint it yoself? I'm bout to paint my new ride flat black also, just wondering the best way to go about it.

Comment

yeah it is self sprayed, doesnt look bad. then again, compared to the 4 colors of primer it was when i got it, ( which we call "redneck camo" now)it looks like a new car.

Comment

If ya don't mind me askin, what paint did you use? I just bought and old ford, and I'm bout to start on it. I'll start a new thread when I get some pictures.

Comment

99 cent a can at wal mart buddy. took 30 cans on the Impala. But I also used 2 quarts of industrial metal conditioner rust inhibitor and sealer on it too. and that shit is like 100 bucks a quart. But this paint job was done as a long term band-aid really. just to make it presentable and safe from the elements untill i get around to doing it correctly. I will eventually have it painted gloss black, but with black paint you see EVERY body imperfection on the car, so the flat black makes all those imperfections come out to the surface where you can handle them.

Comment

Working...
                  X