Why in the fuck is it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the fuck is it

that the morning I set aside for rewiring my welding equipment, so that I can plug it either into the house or the portable generator, it has to rain buckets? It NEVER rains in May, unless you have your heart set on doing something outside.

My welder has 30' of cord, which I had to pull out of the mud and clean up, then the welder itself caught some rain coming around the corner, so it has to dry out, and some water splashed onto the patio floor, so I can't go into the breaker box to run a pigtail in conduit, at least not safely.

To top it off, it's fucking cold out there, and it's almost June! It's Tucson, not Minnie-fucking-mousealis. I suppose I could spread some paper over the carpet and pull the welder in, but that means cracking the door to hang all of that cord out, and Denise does not like cold. I have a space heater on right next to my black ass, and an electric blanket on me!

I don't survive long outside of temperatures 300-305 K. K is T°C + 273°C, in case they don't teach anything but MLK and native American languages in school anymore.

I was partially, but not totally, home schooled...the best decision that one particular set of forebearers could have made. Home schooling is the ultimate show of love...most parents send their kids to public school to get rid of their asses for the day. Oh, think hard before you tell me I'm lying. You either work, or you need the rest...or both. Some people work to get out of being a parent, not that I'm mentioning any names chez moi.

Do you know anyone who knows how to bitch about life better than I do? It's one of my most refined skills. I'm *proud* of my ability to bitch, whine and ramble.

-denise

alrighty, I'm in Tucson also

Comment

Working...
    X