Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I decided to get some work done in time for Monster Bash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I decided to get some work done in time for Monster Bash..

...like a dumbass. Cuz you know it won't be ready in time. I'll prolly be there in the Ford, unless there's a miracle involved.

Cowl hood is done, shavin door handles now, then different taillights (those caprice lights had to go), and paint.

Air ride suspension will be in July. I am gona wok on the Ford a bit first.

AWESOME Man!

btw did you get it though 3g?

Comment

No, an individual who responded to an ad on CL. I met up with him and he ended bein a really cool dude.

Comment

Got her back tonight. Shaved handles and new taillights. Since I will be a day late getting her to the painter, I went ahead and put on the new front bumper filler--DAMN!! I thought it would be much easier. I had to remove the grille, bumper, and headlight assemblies. But since I'm gettin her painted, I just left it all off. I also took the vinyl top off. A little glue and foam left, and I gotta figure out how to get the vinyl out from under the window trim, but other than that, it's still 50/50 on whether or not she'll be at Monster Bash this year.

Comment

Got the rest off this afternoon. Also all the chrome trim is gone. Painter has it now. Tick tock......... He said he SHOULD have it to me Saturday, and I'll have Saturday to get the Herculiner on it. Which means it will be raining.

Comment

Got any progress pics?

Comment

Unfortunately, no. I actually thought about that just before I finished yesterday. Dammit. I'll have the after photos soon though......
              Last edited by VAMP3D; 06-04-2009, 01:15 PM. Reason: cuz

Comment

Goin to pick her up and start workin on the liner. Lookin for my camera too

Comment

Working...
                X