1963 S&S Arrival Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 S&S Arrival Pics

These are the pics I took the day after my coach arrived.

You can view the entire album here: http://img235.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=jfl5335j.jpg

Comment

Nice, you going to make it a convertible?

Comment

Everyone asks that.

Nope, it'll have a roof. My body guy is confident so therefore I am confident in him.

Comment

great loooking car

Comment

Thanks!

It really is a great car. It starts up like a champ and runs flawlessly. I waited 2 months for someone to fix it who ended up not touching it at all so I wish I hadn't wasted that time; but I won't make that mistake again and the person I have on it now I trust and have seen and touched his finished work and I am super stoked!

Comment

That is rockin! Good luck and take lots of progress pics.

Comment

nice coach there, Is that the one from the Disney movie "Under Wraps" if it is , I drove that car for about 2-3 months after it came from the studio. That coach has been thru a lot !!! Glad to see it with someone who cares for it. Good luck and keep us posted on the work!!!
                Happy Haunting
                ~E~

Comment

Hey Helvis, thanks for the reply. I sent you a private message.

Comment

can you send me a private message who it was who waisted your time, and who you eventually went to.

Comment

Working...
                    X