Center console pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center console pics

I thought I might post a pic of my center console that is almost finished. The top is real 3/4" glass and a chrome mylar moulding that runs the edge. The legs are 1-1/4" acrylic.
    Those are (4) 8" Dayton subs under there. There is a 2" gap between the glass and subs. Although only 8", they have an FS of 28hz, so they should sound good.
    This '64 Caddy is taking longer than I hoped, but it will be a cool car when done.

Glass 1.jpg

Lookin' Sweet

Comment

My first urge was to ask where your girfriend was going to want to sit, but we probably shouldn't go there. It's nice work. I think that I would add a couple of beer holders, but that's just me. I'm from Texas. Good that you used glass instead of plastic.

-denise

Comment

Originally posted by Morella View Post
        My first urge was to ask where your girfriend was going to want to sit, but we probably shouldn't go there. It's nice work. I think that I would add a couple of beer holders, but that's just me. I'm from Texas. Good that you used glass instead of plastic.

-denise
        Had the same idea. I like to have my girl cossy up to me while driving...That just looks like I would have to wait my turn! Looks bitchen!

Comment

Working...
        X