Here it is my 1974 Electric 3-Way Cadillac Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is my 1974 Electric 3-Way Cadillac Hearse

This is my 1974 Electric 3-Way M&m Cadillac Hearse. This Hearse has a custom casket speaker box with two 1,300 watt 15' subs and two 1,000 watt 12' subs with two 1,000 watt amps. The Casket also features a flip down 22' flat screen tv and the casket lid moves up and down with a electric motor. I put a pioneer 7' touch screen tv/radio up front. The Hearse also has a shaker hood scoop meaning its attached to the engine. Also the Hearse has custom header 4' steal tubing exhaust pips also used to shot flames from the propane take located under the hood. Added to the Hearse is a custom roll rear bumper roolpan with spikes all around the Hearse. Installed on the back side of the landau bars are green neon lights running the length of the bars. Everything works on the Hearse and is a show stopper.

Nice...

Comment

You can't show us pics of a car with the breather sticking up out of the hood and not show an engine shot.

Comment

Yep, so You the dude that beat Me to it.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

looks good except for those tail/brake lights.

Comment

I just noticed the bows in your top.

Comment

Thanks I will take a pic of it tomorrow. My belt that went from the crank around the water pump pulley to the smog pump pulley snapped due to the smog pump bracket breaking so I will be under the hood anyways. Shit good luck to anyone looking for one of those smog pump brackets its a pain in the dick to find.

Comment

Here are the pics of the forced air breather.

Last edited by Dead_Society; 01-19-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Very NICE!!! Got to love a 3-way. Abbie has the same fabric.

Comment

It looks really cool to me. Does the table work? Mine only works in manual mode, and I haven't bothered to repair it because I'm doing other electrical stuff.

Do you have a MAP gauge, so that you can see if the airscoop is actually bringing in enough air? Sometimes the plumbing backs up, so to speak.

-denise

Comment

The table works like new electric or manually. No map gauge

Comment

I'm diggin' it

Comment

Cool Hearse!

I was looking for information about my Hearse and come to this forum. I found this Hearse that looks really familiar, then realized that is my Hearse! It now resides on the farm in Havana IL. I have not done many improvements except the necessary like oil and tires, but it still runs great. I took it to a few car shows in Chicagoland then moved south where there aren't many car shows within driving distance. There is a cool annual Hearse parade at Terror on the Square (Facebook - Terror on the Square) in Petersburg IL that I visited Halloween 2012. There is a 1970 Cadillac Hearse in the gift shop that I sold to the guy that runs it. He had to cut it into pieces to get it up the stairs then weld it back together in the gift shop. I am hoping to take mine to a few more car shows this year. I will keep an eye on this forum and browse the rest of the site as well. I am interested in old Hearses and love to get new ideas for mine.

Comment

Working...
                            X