my little project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my little project

i am trying to build my old caddy hearse..i didnt see this thread till a minute ago..i will post where it is now and then try to add as i go along..

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Looks like fun, keep posting the updates.

Comment

a little more done

i have been doing a little more work..i have the new floorboards in the front done..will be getting on the back soon..will try to get it on the road here in the next few weeks..

i probably need to edit that album some...

Comment

Great li'l project !!!!!

Comment

dont remember if i posted any updates...i got the engine started (have a video of it running) although some more work still needed..i got started on the dash by building some steering column supports am now working on getting wiring,heater,a/c,electric wipers installed before i build the gauge panel..then finish up the floorboards and getting the custom spare tire storage area in the rear made up..i will adapt the ford 9" differential before installing the rear section of the floorboards..will try to post new pictures of that as it gets done...

Comment

I love the turbo! I'm dropping a twin turbo 12v cummins in a 57 Eureka...

Comment

Thats a cool prodject, the colors? I dunno.... buts its allgood. I have a 61 Suprior Im working on tearing down now.

Comment

well been doing more bodywork just about have all the floorboards replaced now.. been working on replacing the lower portions of some of the doors..i have made a custom dash since i will be using so many different gauges than it had original..and the original dash was in such good condition i would of hated to cut it up..been alot of sheetmetal work already done and more to go..i have started on the ford 9" getting ready to change the rear springs to some that may have a better ride then fabricate the housing to fit...now i will need to rebuild the door and window seals..would anyone know if some of these parts are standard gm parts and where is a good place to buy them..most dont seem to be factory parts..any help with this would be good..

Comment

Working...
                X