Ice cream hearse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice cream hearse...

Has anyone seen this done? Converting a hearse into an ice cream truck. The idea came to my head and cracked me up before I thought "Hey, no parent would let their kid walk up to a hearse to get some ice cream." Then I went on to think "But...it would be awesome at a hearse gathering" then my thoughts went to what music I would play. My head went in so many directions that I couldn't settle on a single song. I really have no intentions of doing this, but the thought process cracked me up.

Yer an evil genius !!!

Comment

I have wanted to do a ice cream hearse for year. Wouldn't really sale ice cream, mainly for car shows and such.

Comment

license plate should be ICE BOX. And it would need a GOOD HUMOR sticker on the back window. Menu should consist of items like the Cream-ator which would be a sauceless sundae so heavily covered in cocoa powder that each bite will nearly make you cough.

Comment

abnorml, what has stopped you?

Comment

I too have been contemplating this idea for years. My buddy is an ice cream dude, and we've spent many late nights drawing up plans for this project. Like said, more for shows and such than just driving around. I have another '65 superior for this project, just no time to get started. I figured by now, someone would have beaten me to it.

Comment

we should all do it and start a franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by theonlyjohnson View Post
                license plate should be ICE BOX. And it would need a GOOD HUMOR sticker on the back window. Menu should consist of items like the Cream-ator which would be a sauceless sundae so heavily covered in cocoa powder that each bite will nearly make you cough.
                That is totally priceless LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just thought of another menu item The Grave Digger. Chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, chocolate whip all covered in green sprinkles, at the bottom of the dish there would be a little pile of broken up candy cigarettes.

Comment

We could call it "I Scream for Ice Cream" or just "I Scream." The "Screwball" would become the "Eyeball" when we put a gumball that looks like an eyeball in the bottom of it, you eat it with a little wooden shovel. Call the Oreo Cookie bar the "Dirt Nap." Change the push-up by putting a candy body in it and call it the " Grive Robber." We could serve the new (made just for us) Ben & Jerry's flavor, Chocolate ice cream swirled with a peanut butter sauce and green gummy worms, called "Worm Food" or for the really deranged we could call it "Here's Grandpa."

Comment

Originally posted by theonlyjohnson View Post
                      abnorml, what has stopped you?
                      Only have one hearse and She is staying stock. A stock hearse freaks more people out. They will ask, "you got rims on it?, What you going to do to it?" When I tell them no, I drive Her. They don't know what to say. I also really like the ready for service look. I don't have a place to put another right now.
                      Change the name of push up pop to, pushing up daisies pop.

Comment

I had the idea years ago. However I didn't like all the work/modifications I'd need to do to get it to work. Still neat though and I figure on halloween it would get huge.

Driving it I could scare the kids, or if they didn't know any better, the parents. Imagine them running toward the weird icecream truck and their parents watching in horror just because they're next to a hearse.

Comment

i really think it is an awesome idea

Comment

I doubt most young kids would even know what the car was, just that it sells ice cream. Our neighbors 11 year old daughter loves to get in our hearse, but she has no idea what a hearse is.
                            The looks on parents faces would be priceless though.
                            This needs to be done to a late 70's-80's car, one of the square body ones. I think that would look the best.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                              This needs to be done to a late 70's-80's car, one of the square body ones. I think that would look the best.
                              I fully agree

Comment

Working...
                              X