Pics of my project coach for anyone interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my project coach for anyone interested

Well she's been kind of a slow go with my other projects and other cars here and there, but here's my pride and joy. My 1969 Cadillac Miller & Meteor Landau Endloader. I get more enjoyment from this car than any other, and I am truly in love with it. I just love this car and I got my eye on a retired coach in town here as well. Ill keep posted. Enjoy the pics!

Really fun vintage fauxtographic treatment! Well done.

Comment

Very cool pics.

Comment

Tell me About your tires... I need them on my 61...

Comment

Thank you guys! And Boogeyman, this tires are actually about 40+ year old Sears Bias White walls. 3 1/4 inch. I love bias whitewalls. I know they are a little out of place on a 1969 but I love the look. I've got another set of firestone show car white walls also bias, kickin around the shop aswell. Although the more I drive it, the more I may have to spring for Radial white walls. It would kill me a little inside tho haha don't like the look of a radial

Comment

Coker tire makes a radial tire that looks like a bias. I have only seen it on tv. Looks like they don't make them with white wall. http://classiccars.about.com/gi/o.ht...cokertire.com/

Comment

Coker has plenty of whitewalls

Comment

Very sweet ride...

Comment

Originally posted by Beast Lee View Post
                  Very sweet ride...

Thanks Beast! I was just ooozing over your Ambulance post! She's gorgeous! I like what someone said, about pro cars being pack animals haha! They certainly are. Thanks again for the kind words!

Comment

sweet ride, makes me wish my 70 was done.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
                      Thanks Beast! I was just ooozing over your Ambulance post! She's gorgeous! I like what someone said, about pro cars being pack animals haha! They certainly are. Thanks again for the kind words!
                      You're most welcome... And thanks in regards to the Ambulance, she was too good of a deal to pass up...

Comment

Comment

Are you sure that's a project? It looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby View Post
                            Are you sure that's a project? It looks amazing!
                            A finished project is still a project... unless that's all photoslop

Comment

Aww shucks guys thanks. The factory paint buffes out pretty good. The white walls attract your eye aswell. But look close and you can see the rockers are rusted pretty good and there's a big rust spot on the center of the door. But for some reason or another my baby does photograph well. Ill be documenting metal replacement in the coming weeks so it can be seen how rough she is.

Regardless, thanks Shelby. You made my day

And yes scary even after its restored, then its air ride, then engine compartment, then I wanna have the floor redone. It will never be done haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X