gas tank question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas tank question

does anybody know where i can purchase or order a gas tank for my 69 hearse at? one that is like the original. any idea?

I need a gas tank for my 69 hearse as well. I've just kept an eye out for one with the filler on the drivers side that will fit nicley and not hang down low...a

Comment

J.C. Whitney???

Comment

When it come to gas tanks finding a exact replacement is near impossible. There are a few other threads about gas tanks, check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by corpses bride View Post
          When it come to gas tanks finding a exact replacement is near impossible.

Yea I found that out real quick. Like I said I'm keeping an eye out for a good size tank but that is thin and can be tucked under nicely out of view. And preferebly has a filler neck on the DS towards the rear of the car as that's where the door is on my 69 M&M. Ill be sure to tell a make and model if I find a suitable donor car deadend.

Comment

The tank in my 69 M-M is out of a 1988 Dodge Caravan, fit pretty damn good and holds 20 gal.
            I put it in there 12 years ago and it's done good so far.

Comment

I was surprised to find a Ford sending unit in my tank on my 70 Superior.

Comment

Working...
              X