No announcement yet.

my 68 still doing the body work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still need a windshield bad! if anyone can help. also not interested in keeping the casket rollers if anybody is interested in them let me know! i also have a set of doors with all the glass and manual regulators and door panels for sale let me know

Comment

Where are you located?

And do you need a perfect windshield or would one w/ a BB mark suffice?

Comment

im located in northern va, and your winshield sounds better then mine, i once hired a body man and he somehow put a hole in my windshield. how much do yo want for yours?

Comment

I do not have a windshield.

Checked recently however with a friend in NC for someone else searching for the same glass here on NHAA. He has a couple, neither is perfect, having either a BB mark or rock peck. The other person needs a perfect windshield and passed. Price is $400 and if you feel like driving to Raleigh I'll provide direct contact info. He won't ship.

Comment

i could go there i have a apartment in fayettville. i work in ft.bragg monday through friday just home in northern va till 1-3-12. so im close to him im ok with a bb size crack they can always be repaired. 571-238-1051 is my number you can give it to him or be the middle man either way i need the windshield

thanks
            jesse

Comment

Info passed along. He'll hook you up. Provides time to remove from parts car before you return as well.

Comment

thanks alot i talked to your friend and he has a windshield for me so thank you so much

Comment

Glad to help. He should have anything else your '68 is missing as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X