Why I'm not working on my hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
    Yeah, I've got the body mounted but I've been dealing with a divorce lately and it turned sour because the greedy bitch I'm married to got her green card and now she would like to own all of my assets too. This is after I bought her her own house free and clear so she would quit trashing mine. As it is, my hearse, blazer, vitara and motorcycle are up for grabs but so is the house I bought her so I'm not sure how things will shake out. I'm still kind of hopeful that she'll get caught outside during the day and simply burst into flames from the sun.
    Tell the government it was a sham marriage and get her deported? I mean it could be worth it just to fuck her over.

Comment

While I am now certain that it was sham marriage, she has her green card and it is unconditionally approved for the next 6-7 years. Before the three year mark, it is a conditional approval and what you propose would have had some merit.

Comment

Seems like a great position to use in court though. "She never loved me, she just wanted her green card and half my stuff as a bonus."

Let that urchin find some other guy to leech off of.

Comment

give her a car with a brake problem

Comment

Working...
          X