Air Ride Technologies air suspension setup for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Ride Technologies air suspension setup for sale

Probably regret doing this at some point, but I have a complete ART suspension system for sale. This is one of their earlier RidePro setups, not sure if they were calling it the RidePro-e yet, but it has everything you need to do an air suspension setup except for the brackets specific for your vehicle. If your vehicle has leaf springs in the rear I can throw those brackets in as well.

Basically you get the electronic control system with two remote key fobs, the valve setup (Big Red valves, top of the line), a Viair 450 compressor, a 3 gallon tank (roughly 2-2 1/2 feet long by 8 inches diameter), 4 2600 bags, and a gauge for the tank. The controller is an LCD touchpad. I can get you more details if you need them, but if you made it this far you probably have a good idea of what I have.

Price is $1500 FIRM right now. Easily less than half what it was new, and probably a third of what you would pay to get something new from ART now. I know I'll be kicking myself later for doing this, so take advantage of it quick.
Working...
X